2020 Golf Classic Winners!
4 Aug 2020
50/50 Ticket winner #368562
Champion Flight Winners
- Winger • 54
- 3 E Company 3B • 56
- Wells Fargo (Elliott Oil) • 57
1st Flight Winner
- Bowling Motors • 62
- John Deere Team #2 • 62
- Elliott Oil • 64
2nd Flight Winners
- Bowling Motors • 71
- Mid-American Energy • 71
- 3E Company 2B • 71
- Ladies Longest Drive - Amber Pargman - GOPIP Bucks
- Men’s longest Drive – Joe Urbanek - GOPIP Bucks
- Closest to the Bowling Pin – Colton Sumner – Gift Certificate box of JBS bacon
- Closest to the Pin- Dusty Stewart –GOPIP Bucks
- Closest to the Center Line – Jay Messerschmitt – Golf Bag from Villeda Construction
- Ladies Longest Putt – Kelly Spurgeon – Fareway Meat Bundle
- Men’s Longest Putt- Jake Bjerke - Fareway Meat Bundle
Jul 10 2020
EDDYVILLE — Some of the smallest towns of rural Iowa are playing key roles in the fight of the global pandemic caused by the new coronavirus. Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds visited a chemical company and a wheelchair maker in rural Iowa. At Wacker Chemical in Eddyville, Reynolds held a bottle of cyclodextrin whic...
Jun 7 2020
TRACY GOLDIZEN • COURIER FEATURES EDITOR OTTUMWA: Two high-profile property transactions have recently been finalized. Target Corporation sold 1020 N. Quincy Ave., the former Target building, to Highlands Development, LLC, for $900,000 on a transfer dated May 28. That is the future home of the expanded VA Clinic. A separate transaction, date...
City of Ottumwa and Greater Ottumwa Partners in Progress, Inc. are pleased to announce the award of $142,347 from a Rural Business Development Grant issued by USDA. The grant, which was submitted March 2, will be used for curb modifications at the intersection of N. Court St. and Fox Sau...